Where to Buy Designer Handbags for Less ~ Fashion bags 2012
 

Kamis, 15 Agustus 2013

Where to Buy Designer Handbags for Less

What are the Latest Designer Handbag Trends this Season?


When you look to Milan and Paris runways, this season's designer handbags are all about textures, deep wine colors and classic styles.

Time to get your Grandma's needle and thread out because embroidered handbags are going to be really BIG this season! Top designer such as Versace and Jason Wu have been designing some stunning quilted and embroidered creations that are sending the fashion world buzzing.

Burgundy / Wine colored bags were all the rage on the runways this season and will be a popular choice for the cooler months this year. Some are even saying that burgundy bags are the new 'black' when it comes to designer handbag fashion as this color goes with just about everything!

Classic styles are back in fashion so now's the time to go shopping! These classic styles are timeless. While other fads come and go it is the classic style that we keep coming back to. So consider your purchase an investment for the future because classic will be around for many years to come!

Latest Designer Handbag Trends

The Future of Handbags

My Take on the Subject...

When it comes to handbags, I have to tell you that it is one of my favorite things to talk about! I own about 10 very nice ones that I keep in special protective bags so they don't get dirty or dusty. Yes, I'm very protective of them. But, that is probably because I paid a lot for each of them! It's an investment to me and I want to make sure I get my money's worth from each and every one of them.

As for the future of handbags, more and more I'm seeing the hobo bag. Now, if you are a hobo bag fan, you have got to be loving what you are seeing out there. However, for me, I'm not too excited about it. I've always found hobo bags cumbersome and bulky. I much prefer a clutch type bag that can easily be carried -vs- a big, bulky bag that I have to swing over my shoulder.

I also see bags getting bigger believe it or not. It seems that bigger is better according to the bag designers these days. Ugh. Whatever happened to the dainty, elegant purses from 5 years ago? These were more my style.

The good news? What comes around goes around. Save your purses! Take good care of them! Odds are they will come back into style sooner than later.
 
Fashion Handbags For Fashioable ladies